Jonathan discusses the week’s tech news. The UK Government want more snooping powers following the recent London terror attack and have called a ‘tech summit’.
Apple release iOS 10.3 and Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4.
Siri to receive contextual intelligence for iOS 11?
Samsung launch the Galaxy S8 (woo-hoo!) but plan to refurb the explosive Note 7 (doh!)
All this and more!
MAIN HOST: Jonathan Wildman
- Tech firms prepare for showdown with Government over terrorists’ use of WhatsApp
- The U.S Senate Just Sold You Out to Advertisers
- Apple iCloud hack threat gets worse: Here’s what we’ve learned | ZDNet
- Apple releases iOS 10.3 as well as macOS, watchOS and tvOS updates
- iOS 11’s big feature could be a massive Siri Upgrade
- The Galaxy S8 has launched
- Samsung confirms the Note 7 is coming back as a refurbished device